“Small details make a big difference”
One of our main objectives at INMESOL is the constant improvement of not only products but also processes. As a consequence, we pay close attention to small details that could make our products better on a daily bases; for example, technical characteristics, innovation, quality, etc.
The 300-400 GenSet models have already incorporated new designs on their canopies with the following changes:
- The cable/conductors entry has been relocated and the size has been enlarged making it easier to access and to work with them.
- The door locks have been changed to pressure locks that are safer and more durable.
- The air inlet and outlet system has been improved adding inlets on the rear side and moving the ones located on the sides.
- Electric panels with a rubber seal for water tightness have been incorporated that prevent water from coming in.
- The top roof lid changes shape: round instead of square with a threaded cover in order to minimize damage of opening parts and hinges after long periods of usage.
- A Watertight, leak proof Chassis has been added
- It’s dimentions have been modified being 15mm shorter than before. Legs or supports have been changed and as a result it takes less space in an engine room in case is not installed in the open air.